The Chartered Building Surveyor has a sound understanding of construction & the defects that can occur. We ensure the continued confidence of our Clients by offering a high level of commitment and a personal service. We offer the following surveys:-
- Full Building Surveys: Detailed report on condition, construction and make up of your building, including advice in relation to defects and maintenance.
- Defect Diagnosis: Report to analyse the cause of a defect and advise on remedial measures required.
- Schedule of Condition: Records condition of property and can be appended to a lease to ensure that all parties are aware of the condition of a property at a given point in time (i.e. commencement of lease).
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Reports: Prediction of defects to allow costs to be spread over time and reduce the risk of responsive maintenance costs.
- Dilapidations: Preparation of Interim and Terminal Schedules for Landlords following a Tenants breach of obligations under their lease.
- Stock Condition Survey: Records the condition of a group of properties.
- Major Defect Reports Identification of significant problems with a building prior to purchase.
We regularly carry out surveys in the Liverpool, Chester and Wirral areas among many others.